A walk in the garden (state)

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sisters know better

Music has always played an important role in my daily life: most of the time distracting me from doing homework. A couple of years ago, I was obsessed with the band K's choice. I think I had all of their albums and for a few months, my playlist consisted if 10 hours of their music. I've always been drawn to music with weird lyrics, probably because it's more intense.

Anyway, my sister was listening to some of the music on my computer these days and ran into one of their songs, called "Breakfast". So she thought of playing it for me. I thought this was the sweetest thing. Here it is! Hope you guys will like it too. She's the best! :)

2 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Twain sayd...

So cool. I love K's choice too. "Live for real" from the "Almost happy" album is my fave.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous sayd...

I think that was my fave too, together with "My head"..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home