A walk in the garden (state)

Monday, May 29, 2006

Just to get started

The main reason why I haven't started blogging in English sooner is that I'm lasy. But now I have too many friends that can't read in Romanian and are curious about what I'm usually writing about. Alright, this should get me started on posting stuff pretty much everybody can understand (or not, if I'll get into technical details about computer science, which I may sometimes :) ).

Note: I'm still in the process of learning English and a secondary reason for my writing here is to practice that and learn how to express myself in a coherent manner. So any corrections are welcomed.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous sayd...

good thing you finally decided to get started with your english blogging.
Keep up the good work and...good luck.:)

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Twain sayd...

Yay! I like people who put thoughts into practice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home